martes, 28 de julio de 2009

2 . What A Mess !

He follows all my steps all the things I do
never Will Let me go without telling me what to do
I tried to be your friend but you don't understand
Being fuckin' enemies is something I can't standWe've no reason to be fuckin' friends
I just Wanna be alone, but I don't know where it endsI don't wanna try again, I just want a little freedom

what the Fuck did I do to deserve all your hate?
with all those Fuckin' rules I wanna go away
Please leave me alone I just don't wanna pay
now I Don't understand your muthafuckin' way

I don't wanna try again, I just want a little freedom

You follow all my steps all the noises I make
What did I do to deserve your hate?
You want me to pay all the fuckin' cake
But that wrong way is a way I can't take


I don't wanna try again, I just want a little freedom
freedom to sing, to live, to cry,to be
whatever I am, it's not your bussines,
so stop telling me what I have to do, to be
shut the fuck up,
I don't wanna listen to those little sounds you spit everytime and everyday
so shut up, I'm getting deaf, making some noise, I can't hear you, I Can't see you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario